BTM Global is an IT services company with extensive experience developing and implementing retail software solutions. At BTM, our reputation is built on our expertise in software development and our strong commitment to helping our clients realize full business value for their software investment.
At BTM Global, we provide retail system integration and development services for clients ranging from small regional chains to the world’s most recognized brands. Through development, implementation, support and strategic technology planning, we offer a holistic perspective of your long-term needs to help you succeed and grow. However, our work is about more than the technology. Our clients choose us because of our comprehensive approach and deep industry expertise.
A (Sr.) Technical Lead in BTM VN plays both roles of a technical expert and a team leader in either the design, development, delivery of Software Development projects or the Production Support projects in BTM. He/she will participate in the planning, developing and configuring software products so as to meet established specifications, design criteria, quality standards and business requirements. On Technical perspective, a (Sr.) Technical Lead is responsible for analyzing requirements of the assigned software features, and providing solutions for architect, design and technical approaches for the software. A (Sr.) Technical Lead is also responsible for troubleshooting difficult and critical production issues, be the key person who provides the technical solutions for fixing the production issues. On Leadership perspective, a (Sr.) Technical Lead is responsible for mentoring Software Engineers; perform technical training, and other supporting tasks in the project team. Depending on temporary need in a specific circumstance, a (Sr.) Technical Lead may be assigned to manage project teams or coordinate the development and delivery of projects. He/she needs to work directly with BTM US team to bridge the gaps between the two development centers, and participates in interviewing and recruiting new engineers in BTM VN.
- 4-year college degree or above in computer science or related fields.
- Extensive IT knowledge-base.
- Other relevant certificates in Software, Hardware, Networking Engineering or Management and Soft skills are plus.
- At least 5 year experience in Object Oriented programming languages. Experience in Retail or Health Care industries are plus.
- At least 2 year experience in Object Oriented analysis and design.
- Proficient in Java or .NET Frameworks.
- Strong knowledge about design patterns (such as Abstract factory, Singleton, Prototype, Proxy, Command, etc.) are preferred.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- At least 2 year experience in working with English Speaking clients.
- Must have good English (equivalent TOEIC 650) skills, including speaking, reading, listening and writing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to develop new approaches to design problems.
- Ability to manage/lead team size of 5 members.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines.
- Ability to be flexible and to handle multiple projects in an organized, timely manner.
- Fixed 13th month salary
- 14th and 15th month bonus, subject to your performance
- Loyalty awards
- Long-term incentive
- Project bonus
- Family medical insurance
- Employee life insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Opportunities to work in the U.S. and per diem for travel
- Laptop computer for senior and management level
- English speaking, sport, music clubs
- An annual gift on BTM Global’s birthday
- A gift on children’s day, mid-Autumn, wedding, giving birth and birthday
- Monthly happy hour
- Annual dinner with BOM
- Food allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Free style on Friday
- Team building activities
- Annual outing activitiesar
- Charity activity
- Year-end party