We are your Oracle Retail Support Partner!
Fully utilizing your Oracle Retail technology requires dedicated support and expertise. Whether you just went live and need support help, or you’re looking for an on-going partner to augment your teams, you’ve come to the right place!
How do I Know if I need Oracle Retail Lifecycle Support?
You may need lifecycle support if you…
- Recently completed or are about to complete a big transformation, and your teams need help or time getting knowledgeable about the solution.
- Have a small team without the capacity to manage everything, so you’re looking for a partner to augment it.
- Aren’t happy with your current Oracle Retail implementation partner and need BTM to step in and support you.
Why Choose BTM Global for Lifecycle Support?
We take the long view with clients. We’re here to make sure you’re set up for success and that your technology isn’t simply a quick fix, but that it helps you achieve your greater strategic goals.
- +95% of clients request Oracle Retail Lifecycle Support services for at least the first six months after a go-live. This provides organizational stability, gives IT teams more time to learn the applications, and lessens disruption.
- We rescue clients from poor implementation partners! We’ve transitioned in and provided support for more than a dozen projects that began with other Oracle Retail partners.
- Our off-shore BTM team continues the work around the clock, giving you faster results. (Our off-shore teams are BTM employees, not contractors!)
How does BTM Global’s Oracle Retail Lifecycle Support Services Work?
We’re flexible: You can choose to work with us on a single project, or retain us to get dedicated resources whenever you need them!
You’ll get a single BTM contact, clearly outlined processes and expectations, and dedicated team members. Because our teams are employees and not contractors, we get to truly know your organization: Your nuances, goals, and anticipate your needs! This gives you a superior support partner with exceptional long-term value and efficiency.