Few technology projects are business-as-usual anymore. That’s why retailers from small stores to global brands choose us: We know Oracle Retail inside and out, and we have an uncommon commitment to cost efficiency, honesty and stellar project management.
From start to finish, we think about your project in the long-term and seek to understand your company objectives so we can foster open and honest conversations about what’s truly needed to help you succeed.
Which Oracle Retail solutions will help you meet your objectives today and set you up for long-term success? We ensure you get the most out of your technology choices, with an eye toward efficient budgets and timelines. We’ll help you figure out whether to build or buy, what’s needed when, and an overall technology strategy that supports your greater business goals.
• Business Strategy & Goals
• Project Budgets
• Implementation & Deployment Plans
• Functional & Process Requirements
• Technology & Business Requirements
• Operational Considerations
Choosing the right Oracle Retail solution is just the first step. We help clients determine an implementation strategy and process that minimizes business interruptions and prioritizes long-term thinking and efficiency. We provide all implementation services, including customization, configuration and deployment architecture.
• Business Process Validation
• Data Migration and Conversion
• System Testing
• Knowledge Transfer and Support
We’ve done everything, from the most straightforward Oracle Retail integrations to some of the most complicated and ground-breaking. We offer integration services for new Oracle Retail solutions with your legacy, in-house or new systems, both cloud-based or on-premise.
• Integration Requirements Analysis
• Integration Design and Approach
• Use of Multiple Middleware Platforms
• Integration Testing
If you’re not finding the exact Oracle Retail solution for your business, we can extend a current product to fit your needs or build something from scratch. Our creative and expert team will build a solution that integrates with your business and addresses your unique needs!
• Project Planning
• Requirements Analysis
• System Design
• Application Development
• Application Testing
• Knowledge transfer and support
• Operational Assistance
• User Training
• Software Upgrades
• Issue Resolution
• Level 1, 2 and 3 Stores Support
• Lifecycle Support
Merchandise Operations Management
• Allocations (Allocation Cloud Service)
• Invoice Matching (RIMCS, ReIM)
• Merchandising Management (RMFCS, RMS)
• Purchase Order Management (RMFCS, RMS)
• Pricing and Promotions (RMFCS, RPM)
• Purchasing (RMFCS, RMS)
• Replenishment (RMFCS, Replenishment)
• Sales Audit (RMFCS, ReSA)
• Trade Management (RTM)
Stores & Omni-channel
• Customer Engagement (ORCE)
• EMV Payment Integration (EFT Link, Mobile)
• Loss Prevention (XBRi)
• Order Broker (OROB)
• POS (Xstore, Mobile, ORPOS)
• Store Inventory Management
• (SOCS, EICS, SIM, Mobile)
Key Capabilities: All Project Types
• Change Management
• Integrations (RICS, RIB, RETL, Batch)
• Project Management
• Retail Insights (RMI, RCI, RDW)
• Single Sign-on (SSO)
• Strategic Systems Planning
Planning & Supply Chain
• Advanced Clustering
• Advanced Inventory Planning (AIP)
• Assortment and Item Planning
• Assortment and Space Optimization
• Category Management
• Clearance Optimization
• Demand Forecasting (RDF)
• Merchandise Financial Planning (MFP)
• Regular Price Optimization
• Replenishment Optimization (RO)
• Size Profile Optimization (SPO)
• Warehouse Management Systems
• (Logfire, WMS)
Read about our Oracle Retail Clients
More of our Oracle Retail Clients
Would a Two-Tiered ERP Approach Work for you?
An ERP that’s good for corporate isn’t always good for the unit or subsidiary. The solution is a two-tiered ERP approach in which a more robust, Tier 1 ERP is used at the corporate or global level, while a less complex and less costly Tier 2 ERP is used for the smaller unit. Click to learn more.
How BTM Solved a Cashierless Store Challenge for a National Retailer
The technology to support a cashierless store can be complex. Learn how BTM’s innovative solution created an efficient and unique retail environment.
What to Know about Level 1 Oracle Retail Stores Support
Oracle Retail is ending Level 1 store support services. Here’s what retailers should know about choosing a new Level 1 Oracle Retail Stores Support partner.
As the Economy Shifts, here are 3 Ways to Position Yourself for Growth
Now is the time for companies to invest in technology infrastructure projects and digital transformation. Here are 3 ways to position yourself for future growth.