We are a NetSuite Implementation Partner
When we say that we understand where you’re coming from, it’s because we actually do. We are the rare NetSuite Alliance Partner with actual experience within the NetSuite ecosystem because we’ve implemented it for our own daily work.
Our dedicated NetSuite team gives you deep experience gathered from diverse industries, so you can be confident that you’ve got a strategic advisor and proactive partner to help you maximize your NetSuite investment for today’s goals while staying nimble for the future.
Why Choose NetSuite?
• The most adaptable and robust cloud-based ERP on the market
• One unified business management suite that drives dramatic improvements in efficiency and sales
• Configurable to your unique needs, and configurations/customizations migrate with every upgrade
• Real-time analytics to drive better business decisions
• A single ERP solution that serves you across companies, geographies, currencies and languages
We are your Exceptional NetSuite Project Partner!
• We understand NetSuite first-hand
• 30 NetSuite certifications
• Accomplished data migrations ranging from simple projects to millions of records
• Laser-focused on efficient project execution while keeping long-term goals in mind
• An honest approach and a team who isn’t afraid to have tough and realistic conversations
• Efficient implementations that minimize operational disruptions
• Custom integrations for seamless omnichannel experiences
• Only firm to build NetSuite localization for the country of Vietnam that meets
• NetSuite’s rigorous requirements
• 95% customer retention rate
We ensure your NetSuite solution meets company objectives today and sets you up for long-term success, all with an eye toward efficient budgets and timelines. We’ll help you figure out what’s needed when, integration approaches, and planning for maximum efficiency and productivity.
• Business Strategy & Goals
• Project Budgets
• Implementation & Deployment Plans
• Functional & Process Requirements
• Technology & Business Requirements
• Operational Considerations
We help clients determine a NetSuite implementation process that minimizes business interruptions and prioritizes efficiency. We provide all implementation services, including customization, configuration and deployment architecture.
• Business Process Validation
• Data Migration and Conversion
• System Testing
• Knowledge Transfer and Support
We’ve seen almost everything when it comes to NetSuite integrations and have built to many ecommerce platforms, third-party point-of-sale systems, and home-built systems. Whether you are integrating with legacy, in-house or new, whether in the cloud or on premise, our skilled team counsels you on the best approach and skillfully executes all integrations from start to finish.
• Integration Requirements Analysis
• Integration Design and Approach
• Use of Multiple Middleware Platforms
• Integration Testing
We can extend NetSuite to fit your needs or build something from scratch. Our creative and expert team has extensive NetSuite customization and uplift services.
• Project Planning
• Requirements Analysis
• System Design
• Application Development
• Application Testing
• Knowledge transfer and support
Clients rely on us to advise on strategy, best practices, fill gaps in an IT team, and to bring a stalled implementation over the finish line. Our flexible Support offerings extend the knowledge of your team while getting the most out of NetSuite.
• Operational Assistance
• User Training
• Software Upgrades
• Issue resolution
• Order Fulfillment
• Employee management
• Customer/vendor center
• Web store
• Web site
• Web analytics
• Customer management
• Web store developer’s kit
• Salesforce automation
• Marketing automation
• Customer support management
• Partner relationship management
• Productivity tool
Read our NetSuite Client Stories Here
More of Our NetSuite Clients
Would a Two-Tiered ERP Approach Work for you?
An ERP that’s good for corporate isn’t always good for the unit or subsidiary. The solution is a two-tiered ERP approach in which a more robust, Tier 1 ERP is used at the corporate or global level, while a less complex and less costly Tier 2 ERP is used for the smaller unit. Click to learn more.
Dat Hop is Officially Live with Oracle NetSuite ERP, Implemented by BTM Global Vietnam
The implementation of the Oracle NetSuite ERP is a significant milestone for the innovation and transformation roadmap of Dat Hop.
Does your Development Partner & Integrator Know their Off-Shore Team? Here’s why it Matters.
Most professional services tech firms use contracted off-shore teams. Learn why our off-shore teams are real BTM employees – and why that matters to our clients.